Account Based Marketing
by Bull Moose
What is Account-Based Marketing?
Account-Based Marketing (ABM) is a B2B strategy that concentrates sales and marketing resources on a clearly defined set of target accounts and by employing personalized campaigns built around messaging that speaks to specific attributes and needs of the account you’re targeting.
Studies continue to show consistently positive results such as winning bigger deals, higher close rates, pipeline acceleration, and account expansion. While this all sounds like music to your ears, the question in your head might be, “How do I implement ABM at my company?” If so, this presentation, given through the eMarketing Learning Center at Ben Franklin Technology Partners in conjunction with Bull Moose Marketing, will be a great help.
In this FREE Slide Presentation
What you’ll learn from this presentation is the necessary steps and tools required to put a workable ABM plan together for your company. Among the topics covered are:
• Defining Account-Based Marketing, its potential benefits, and its relevance
• The difference between Account-Based Marketing and targeted lead generation
• Getting stakeholder buy-in, building an internal team, and syncing sales and marketing efforts
• Structuring an ABM program and plan that everyone understands before implementation
• How to identify target accounts and prioritize engagement and personalized messaging
• The operational elements of ABM
• The three major types of ABM and high-level tactics used for each
• Categories of ABM software tools by purpose and capability
• Measuring ABM impact through KPIs
To get this presentation, complete the form to the right of the page.